WOMEN’S FOOD BIZ
FOOD BUSINESS COURSES FOR WOMEN
Interested in growing and cooking food?
This spring, we’re excited to offer an inspiring opportunity with the community gardeners and cooks at the Squash food hub and gardens to ‘grow your own’ business, whilst caring for yourself and the planet.
Focusing on horticulture and nature-based working, our new FOOD BIZ course provides business know-how and practical employment skills to support women back into work or further training.
- work together with a supportive group of women
- learn how to grow food
- focus on health and well-being
- explore and make a range of products using plants
- meet inspiring local producers and entrepreneurs
- gain a accredited Food Safety qualification
- get workplace experience
- visit inspiring local businesses
Open to women who are currently unemployed
Childcare allowance available
For more info and to book your place contact Sally-Anne on 0151 707 7897