Sharing food, chatting and being together is at the heart of Squash.
CAFE & SHOP OPENING HOURS;
WEDNESDAY – SUNDAY 10AM-4PM
FRESH-MADE SOURDOUGH AVAILABLE ON SATURDAYS!
The Squash cafe and shop are full of fresh, seasonal flavours, prepared, stocked and loved by our brilliant, passionate food team! Come and sample the tastiness – eat in our beautiful, community-designed cafe or garden (or take something tasty home).
If you’re in need of a nourishing bowl of soup for free or can cover the cost of someone else’s soup, you can donate at the till or here – SOUP-IT FORWARD
Squash provide delicious, vegetarian bespoke catering for events, meetings and conferences.
To find out more and to discuss your requirements please get in touch with Elise firstname.lastname@example.org
We produce healthy, delicious vegetarian & vegan food – soups, curries, stews, pies and cakes. And we all have a specialism including producing fresh sourdough, jams & chutneys, cream cheese and wild/foraged treats!
We stock around 150 ingredients (inc. organic, seasonal fruit and veg, dairy, eggs and other staples) – to help you cook brilliant food, offering an alternative shopping experience to supermarkets. Come by and check out our high quality, ethically-sourced and affordable produce!
By shopping and eating at Squash you are;
- keeping local people in jobs and volunteer opportunities
- supporting local food producers
- supporting organic farmers
- helping bio-diversity to thrive
- contributing to your local economy
- doing you body, mind and spirit a favour
Really looking forward to welcoming you!
Squash Food is:
- Seasonal – produce-led
- Colourful – think rainbow and lots of green
- Whole – wholefoods/minimal processing
- Of high quality
- Bold & exciting
- Supporting local producers
- Vegetarian and often vegan
- Ethically sourced/fair-trade
- Local and organic where possible
- Anti food waste and big on minimal packaging/recycling
In 2019 we were really honoured to win the BBC Food and Farming Best Shop award!