Due to Covid-19, produce from our award winning shop is on sale outside Squash every Saturday from 9am till 2pm.
Opening times are subject to change in response to safety guidelines, and we hope to return to normal opening times as soon as possible.
Come by and try all kinds of tasty, seasonal, multicultural, Squash-made dishes! Hearty breakfasts and lovely lunches – with soups, salads and specials changing daily. Come and eat the season, eat the rainbow, eat your greens, eat yourself happy, eat yourself well!
Our shop sells the ingredients that feature in the dishes on offer in the café – take a recipe home and have a go yourself! Watch out for our café-related cooking lessons for local residents!
SQUASH ingredients are:
- Seasonal – produce-led
- Colourful – think rainbow and lots of green
- Whole – wholefoods/minimal processing
- Culturally appropriate
- Of high quality
- Bold & exciting
- Supporting local producers
- Vegetarian and often vegan
- Ethically sourced/fair-trade
- Local and organic where possible
- Anti food waste and big on minimal packaging/recycling
‘SOUP-IT FORWARD’ Campaign
It’s simple – when you come and eat with us, buy an extra soup for someone else who needs it and we’ll pass it on to them.